Insider Knowledge, Local Connections, Travel Expertise
- Trip Planners: designing detailed custom itineraries for clients in exotic destinations.
- Local Support: we work with local tour operators and tour guides to curate one-of-a-kind experiences with nature, culture, and local cuisine.
- High Standards: your itineraries include activities and accommodations that meet high quality services and sustainability.
- Worry-free Travel: whether it’s your first time traveling or seasoned you can become overwhelmed with all the planning details. When you work with me we’ll design your travel around your needs and interests.
- Personal Touch: with one-on-one service you won’t be talking to different call center agents each time you call with questions. I’ll be with you each step of the way to guide you and answer any questions or concerns.
Meet Laurie, Your Adventure Specialist
Founder and Trip Designer
Laurie Johnson is a native of Canada who developed a lust for adventure travel. Laurie loves creating unique experiences for travelers interested in local flair and off the beaten path trips. Her insider knowledge working with the locals helps to recommend the perfect accommodations and activities in destination.
Why I became a Travel Specialist
My first visit to Costa Rica was a life-changing experience. Not only did I see amazing volcanos, zip-line for the thrill of a lifetime and watch monkeys swing from trees but developed quite a wanderlust to go back year after year.
This incredible experience and passion inspired me to work with travel partners so I can help others find their dream adventures.
Places our clients have been to:
Aruba, Dominican Republic, England, Scotland, Barbados, Costa Rica, Mexico, Cuba, Newfoundland & Labrador, and St. Lucia.
Do you think we would be a good travel fit?
*** In Memory of ***
Kristy who supported our ideas to tell our story and helped bring our vision of travel to light. She left us at the age of 41, way too early for a kind sole.
Kristy Copeland “You are always in our hearts forever”