Personalized vacation packages
Family vacations allow us to reconnect in ways not often possible at home in a world dominated by busy routines. We guide you in making treasured vacation memories for your whole family. Our private and highly personalized vacation packages allow the entire family to share moments that will last a lifetime. Below are some ideas for your luxury family vacation.
“Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory.”
– Dr. Seuss
Live life, enjoy life “Pura Vida”
Costa Rica offers incredible diversity, unlike any other destination. Approximately 5 percent of the world’s biodiversity is protected there. There is no better place for nature lovers and adventure seekers than Costa Rica. Generally, the best time to go is from mid-November to mid-April, with March to April being the driest months. Tropical weather, lush vegetation, and abundant wildlife make it the perfect destination for luxury family vacations.
Unique Experiences in Costa Rica
- Turtle viewing in Tortuguero National Park
- kayaking through the mangroves spotting wildlife
- whale watching and boating in Bellena National Park
- Zipline through the Treetops in the cloud forest
- private surfing lesson for the family
- learn how to make tortillas from a local family
Full of life
Croatia is one of the countries that never cease to astonish—blessed with the enchanting Adriatic Sea and never-ending views of its islands. Its diverse landscape offers fantastic beaches, mountains, valleys, and rivers that provide numerous opportunities for outdoor activities. Croatia is best visited during the summer months, from June to September, when temperatures are warm and the sunlight is abundant. Families will find the Croatian experience filled with delicious wines, fantastic cuisine, and gorgeous accommodations, ranging from luxury resorts to charming villas with private pools.
Unique Experiences in Croatia
- take the family on an enjoyable walk along the wooden footbridges and pathways in Plitvice Lakes National Park
- wander through the old city of Dubrovnik
- sea kayaking tour around the Dubrovnik City Walls
Explore the culture
Portugal is becoming one of the hottest European destinations…full of exotic castles and palaces, plenty of picturesque hiking spots, charming villages, and let’s not forget soccer. The best time to visit Portugal is from April to September, with July & August being the busiest months. The Algarve offers warmer weather along its coastal cliffsides. The variety of activities available to families will keep everyone entertained.
Unique Experiences in Portugal
- take a day trip to Sintra, exploring the ancient Moorish ruins and Palace
- discover the historic cities of Lisbon or Porto by e-bikes
- kayak to the Benagil sea caves in the Algarve
- take a day trip on traditional Rabelo boats on the Douro River
- swim in the natural hot springs in the Algarve
- visit the bones chapel in Evora
Italian way of life
The Italian culture is very family-friendly, and even though you’ll have to adapt your plans to accommodate the youngest, you won’t need to miss out on any places for them. Some of the most popular areas to visit with kids include Venice, Florence, Rome, Tuscany, and Sicily. The best way to end your day is with gelato, Italy’s best ice cream.
The best time to visit is during the summer months of July and August. If vacation time allows, skip to May or September to avoid the crowds. We are certain that you will plan a return trip after your first visit.
Unique Experiences in Italy
- private gondola ride in Venice
- tour the Colosseum and Roman Forum
- take a boat ride visiting the grottos and island of Capri
- hike along the Amalfi Coast trails with scenic views
- private cooking class making homemade pizza with your chef