Yoga Retreat in Paradise
Retreat dates Jan 7-14, 2023
Costa Rica is the perfect destination to experience a yoga retreat. Taking part in wellness travel allows you to disconnect from the world and truly relax. The experience is a mixture of spiritual, active, and relaxing all at once. This yoga retreat caters to those who enjoy nature, healthy food, and daily yoga sessions with modern accommodations.
The benefits of wellness travel are:
- Stress relief
- Positive moods
- More restful sleep
- Improved fitness
- Start a healthier lifestyle
- Meet like-minded yogis
Early Bird Registration Discount
- Register by April 1, 2022, and receive $100 off. (Modo Yoga Hamilton members only)
- Valid passport of at least 6 months post trip
- A return flight ticket is needed when entering Costa Rica
What’s Included in Yoga Retreat
- 7 nights accommodation at Bodhi Tree Resort
- Daily yoga with qualified instructors
- 3 meals per day (alcohol not included)
- Yoga mats, blocks, straps, bolsters, meditation cushions are supplied by Bodhi Tree.
- International Flights
- For airport transportation in Costa Rica, see below for prices. Transportation can be arranged through Laurie or Bodhi Tree.
- For transfers of 1-4 people $150 USD one way
- For 5 or more people $40 USD approx. per person one way
- 13% Costa Rica tax is not included in transfers.
- Travel Insurance (Get a quote here or call us) Canadian only
- View optional tours at Bodhi Tree here.
- Check Costa Rica entry requirements here
- COVID testing if required
13% tax included in prices below
|Number of Rooms||Room Type||Occupancy||Beds||Price per person||Availability|
|1||King Bungalow||1||1 king bed, balcony with jungle view||
$3990 USD single occupancy
$3100 USD double occupancy
|2||Queen Bungalow||2||2 queen beds, balcony with jungle view||$2850 USD per person||2|
|2||Treetop Queen||1||1 queen bed, shared balcony with jungle/pool view||$3300 USD per person||2|
|3||Jungle Room||2||2 queen beds, outdoor terrace||$2650 USD per person||3|
|1||Queen single||1||1 queen bed, balcony with view of the jungle||$2875 USD||1|
Commuter Rate: This is for local residents who wish to join Elda for the week at Bodhi Tree. If you are from out-of-town this option is only available if the entire property is sold out. This includes three meals a day and two yoga classes a day with Elda. Single $1688 USD tax included.
Payment schedule for the yoga retreat is as follows:
- Deposit of $750 USD per person due at time of booking.
- 2nd payment of 40% due by Sept 29, 2022
- Final payment of 50% due by November 29, 2022
Payments are 100% non-refundable. For Canadian residents payments can be made by etransfers Monday-Friday from 8:30 am – 4:30 pm or credit card which incurs a 3.45% fee per transaction. For US residents payments can only be made by credit card which incurs a 3.45% fee per transaction.
To reserve your spot for this yoga retreat please contact: Laurie Johnson
Phone: +1(289) 812-2112
About Your Instructor
Elda Giardetti is an International Yoga Instructor and Yoga Retreat Leader. She enjoys sharing her passion for yoga and traveling with students around the world! www.eldagiardetti.com
This retreat is run in collaboration with Modo Yoga Hamilton